Local 2627, New York City Electronic Data Personnel


LOCAL 2627

About Local 2627
Constitution Portable Document Format
Officers of the Local
Telework Info
COVID-19 Info
Union Accomplishment
Contact Us


Civil Service Exams
Education Benefits
Grievances & Arbitrations
Health, Security & Retirement
Important Union Phone Numbers
Local 2627 Members in CUNY
Meeting Minutes
Meeting Dates
Other Useful Resources
Tuition Reimbursement Program FAQ
Workers' Comp Attorneys & Reps Portable Document Format


City Titles
CUNY Titles
MetroPlus Titles


Accounting EDP Unit HHC Economic Agreement 2008-2010 Portable Document Format
CityWide Portable Document Format
CUNY White Collar Contract 2006-2009 Portable Document Format
DOE Boardwide 2010 to 2017 Portable Document Format
New York City Housing Authority Contract 1992 to 2019 Portable Document Format
SCA Contract Unit B 2010-2017 Portable Document Format
Transit Authority Contract Portable Document Format
Transit Authority Economic Agreement 2010-2017 Portable Document Format


Workplace Safety
Department of Education
School Construction Authority
Metropolitan Transit Authority
90 Church Staff Lobbying For Better Windows
Citywide Air Conditioning Policy


Political Action


Unions & Links
Martin Luther King, Jr. & Labor

Local 2627's Safety & Health Page

Contract Language

Local 2627 members are covered by contract language concerning safety and health issues on the job. Here is that language from the various contracts that apply to our members:

Safety & Health Law

Local 2627 members are covered by PESH, the Public Employee Safety and Health Bureau of the New York State Department of Labor. OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, does not cover public employees.

Workers' Compensation

If you have a work-related injury, you need to do the following:

  1. Get medical attention
  2. File your agency's/NYC Law Department's compensation forms within 30 days
  3. Choose Option I or II (Election of Rate of Charge Against Annual and/or Sick Leave
  4. File C-3 form with NYS Workers' Compensation Board within 2 years
  5. File for short-term disability if necessary
  6. Contact the DC 37 Safety & Health Dept. at 212-815-1685 if you have any questions.

The DC 37 Safety & Health Dept. can help with filing forms, finding a reputable workers' compensation attorney, referring members to a health care facility specializing in occupational medicine, and other issues regarding safety and health.

Other useful sources regarding Workers' Compensation:

Computers & Ergonomics

9/11 Safety & Health Issues

90 Church St. — A Union Victory


Citywide Air Conditioning Policy

Local 2627 | 55 Water Street, New York, NY 10041 | phone 212-815-1932 | fax 212-815-7690
Home | About Local 2627 | Member Resources | Contact Us | Local 2627 eAlerts
Website and all contents © Local 2627, 2005-2022, all rights reserved | DC 37 | AFSCME | AFL-CIO